CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

So this week we decided to drive to Utah to visit my family! We decided that this would be the best time to visit, before it was too late. Sometimes I think we're crazy, but I feel like a happy crazy person. We had a really nice visit and wish that we could stay here longer!






Amy, Kerri, and Dan also visited us while we were in Utah, which was great! We had a chance to talk about old times and realize how much and how fast time has gone by!

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yea!!!!! I was so sad that your parents hadnt been able to see her yet. Its so hard for grandparents to be away from their grandbabies. Im so glad you guys went, I bet it meant so much to them. You guys are awesome!

Amy said...

please move back so we can play every day. or maybe someday we will be your neighbor in texas.

K-Cos said...

Lucia doesn't look very happy to be seeing me.