CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Week of Work!




This has been the first week of work and it has been so difficult! The actual job isn't so bad, but leaving Lucia has been really hard for me and Diego. Luckily, we really know and trust the woman she is staying with, so that has really helped us get through these past few days. We spend all afternoon playing and hugging and kissing her! Lucia has also been really cute this week -- Diego figured out that this weird dolphin sound he makes makes her laugh. I'll try to get a video of it for next week.


3 comments:

Amy said...

please move back and let me be her nanny. you know i would do a good job and then we can ensure a future love connection with baby jack!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Man that has to be so hard. I would probably cry all day. I was just telling some of the ladies in our ward that I havent spent a night away from Patrick yet so I am very nervous about spending a night in the hospital when Elena is born. They all told me I need a practice night.

The Caceres Family said...

I don't know about that one Amy, "the love connection with jack", but you will definitely be a good Nanny. hahahahah

love

Diego