CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Round Two






I am starting to really dislike going to the pediatrician! Lucia seems to get hurt every time we go. Yesterday she had her heel pricked for some sort of screening, and it seemed to take forever for them to squeeze enough blood out of her little foot. As a parent it is horrible to stand by and watch your baby scream like that and not be able to do anything! I think Diego had a harder time than I did! She doesn't really cry too much right now either, so any crying breaks my heart! Other than that, things are great. She is a wonderfully healthy baby and is now weighing 8 lbs 3 oz. She loves baths and has some awake time in the morning and evening when she likes to observe what she can. She even seems to be sleeping better at night. I do seem to think that she is going to be daddy's little girl! Her favorite place to sleep is daddy's chest!



2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yeah!!! More pictures!! She is soooo pretty. Im guessing you are feeling better since you are blogging. I hope you are. I went to the hospital 5 days after Patrick was born because I thought I had an infection from the c-section but luckily it was just the flu and bladder infection. You guys are such cute parents. Only 5 weeks more here.

Amy said...

i am never over how much hair she has. can't wait until our children wed each other in 21 years.