CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The First Week




Well, our lives have definitely changed! We have had some interesting moments this week, especially as far as diapers go. Our challenge is going to be knowing when she's ready to be changed, because we have been wrong a few too many times! Lucia spends a lot of time asleep or eating, and we have enjoyed every second with her. Even when we have to wake up in the middle of the night, it's all worth it when you bend over her crib and she's staring at you with those beautiful little eyes. I am feeling much more rested and Diego has been a true blessing this week. I have had to send him to the store to buy something every day! Here are some more pictures. We are proud parents, so we have taken hundreds of pictures already! I can't believe a week has already gone by!

4 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love all the new pictures!! I check your blog everyday to see new pictures. You will learn soon enough when her diaper is ready. I cant tell you how many blowouts I had to deal with at home and in public.

Joo Lin said...

What a beautiful little family you have! Lucia is so precious! I'm very glad you have a blog so I can keep updated and see how you guys are doing. Exciting times!

Joo Lin

Amy said...

i love her! and you guys of course. she is the cutest. post all 100 of your pictures please. i will love every minute of looking at that them all.

Katie Nickerson said...

She is so cute! We will be all moved in to our house on the 26th, so I will be stopping by to meet the little lady in person! :)